- Barenaked Ladies Die of Cocaine Overdose 
- Bill Clinton Found Hung in Bathroom 
- JFK Memoir Reveals Illegitimate Heir
- Miss Universe assassinated on plane home
- Police Open Fire on Elderly in Iowa
- Pepsi Sues Coke for $892mm
- Boy 4, Pulls Off Sister's Ear
- Heart Transplant Kid Kills 10, Shots Himself
- Michael Jackson Dies in Bed
- Rat Poison Found in Water Bottles
- Catholic Church Condemns Metrosexuality 
- Woman Loses Leg in Shock Attack 
 There was some truth in this one: Steven Page, the singer/guitarist of the band was charged with cocaine possession a couple days ago. The entire Barenaked Ladies collective was not found dead, though. Considering their music, it's an easy mistake.
 This is a headline Bill Clinton would probably write himself and he wouldn't be referring to suicide.
 This turned out to be an Onion headline.